Open Ocean Eco-Sensory Book
Let tiny hands explore the Open Ocean, discovering a different ocean-dwelling creature, and a new sensory experience on every page.
Ideal to engage little hands and minds in sensory play from 3 months upwards.
Little Fishy sensory books are made out of recycled ocean-bound plastic bottles.
What you need to know:
- Six bright and colourful pages full of tactile experiences
- Each based around a different ocean friend!
- Each book is made of two recycled plastic bottles, helping clear the ocean of harmful plastic pollution.
- With a BPA-free silicone teether, to soothe little gums
- Handy strap to attach to the pram.
- Certified recycled materials and free from all nasties like BPA, heavy metals, phthalates
- Each book has been extensively safety tested in compliance with Australian and NZ standards.
- Packaged in recycled cardboard, and despatched in a biodegradable mailer.
Ideal as a unique and original baby gift idea - this will appeal to eco-conscious parents and make an ideal way to introduce baby to sensory play. Each book measures 15cm x 20cm, and contains 6 pages.