Your Wild Imagination Book
Hours of nature play ideas in one handy book. Your Wild Imagination is our first book - a beautiful, practical and easy to use nature activity guide for kids aged 2-10 years.
With this book, you'll always have an activity ready for outdoor play and you'll find ways to bring nature indoors - perfect for those times when you're stuck inside.
It makes a wonderful resource for parents and grandparents, early years and primary teachers and home schoolers seeking more nature play ideas.
Activities are open-ended, adaptable to suit your location, require minimal craft supplies and are inexpensive. There are School Holiday Projects and Printables to extend the fun. Consider adding Paint Pens, Clay, a Whittling Knife or Fabric Bunting (available in our shop) to your book order, to get the most out of the crafts within the book.
Activities help boost creativity, problem solving skills and persistence, while nature play improves fine motor skills, physical strength and coordination.
Inside the book you will find more than 20 nature play activities that are practical and easy to do, including:
- Flower crowns
- Fabric printing
- Wood whittling
- Pocket press
- Stick people
- Magic potions
- Nature masks
- Mud cakes
- Christmas wreath
- Nature paint brushes and many more.
Nature craft activities for 2-10 year olds.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
· Includes 20 nature play activities, plus school holiday projects and printables.
· Encourages open ended play and nature connection.
· Activities include flower crowns, nature paint brushes, stick people, nature masks and many more.
· Easy to understand instructions with beautiful colour photos to clearly demonstrate the activities.
· Makes the perfect unique gift for kids, grandkids, teachers and parents alike.
· Improve fine motor skills, physical strength and coordination through nature play.
· Hardcover for durability.
· The book has 120 pages and measures 16cm x 24cm.
· Lots of photographs to demonstrate activities and ignite imaginations.
· Easy to manage with little hands and backpack friendly.
· Printed in Australia on sustainably sourced paper.