Natural Rubber Teether - Oli & Carol (Pineapple)
Juicy Juicy! Ananas the Pineapple is a chewable baby toy meant for teething, bath time and sensory play. Its realistic textures as a sliced pineapple and its middle hole will help stimulate babies’ senses in and out of the bathtub as well as relieving teething gums. Introduce kids into a healthy lifestyle with this fruit teether!
This teether is easy to hang from a strap and chew it on the go!
Healthy tip: Did you know that if you replant the cut off top of a pineapple it will grow into a new pineapple plant? You can harvest your own at home!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play & decorative object. It is made following an artisanal and sustainable process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. Made all in one piece with no hole avoiding the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, there are no two alike!
What You Need To Know:
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.
- Size 9 x 9 x 1,7 cm