Your Wild Imagination Book - Revised Edition
This is the updated version of our previous book, Your Wild Imagination. All the activities remain the same, but the design has been updated for greater customer appeal.
Full of engaging activities for kids aged 2-10 years, Wild Imagination: nature craft projects for kids is beautiful, practical and easy to use.
You will discover new ideas for outdoor play, and also find ways to bring nature indoors - perfect for those times when you're stuck inside.
Wild Imagination includes more than 150 stunning full colour photographs, accompanied by simple and easy-to-follow instructions.
The activities are open-ended, meaning that children can use their imaginations and create dozens of things from one activity prompt. This book shows actual creations made by children and does not encourage all crafts to turn out looking the same. Instead the activities can boost creativity, problem solving and persistence. Nature play also improves fine motor skills, physical strength and coordination.
The book allows you to easily adapt the activities to suit your location. For example, if you don't have a pine cone, you can just use what you can find. This also reduces the need for craft purchases, making the activities very inexpensive to implement.
Inside the book you will find more than 20 nature play activities that are practical and easy to implement, including:
Nature paintbrushes and many more.
Also included are 'School Holiday Projects' that combine a number of activities and take longer to complete, as well as photocopy pages and top activities for each season.
The hardcover, full colour book measures 6" x 9" (16cm x 24cm) and is printed on sustainably sourced paper. It's the perfect backpack size and easy to manage with little hands.
This book is a wonderful resource for early years and primary teachers, home schoolers, parents and grandparents seeking more nature play ideas.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
· Nature craft activities for 2-10 year olds.
· Includes 20 nature play activities, plus school holiday projects and printables.
· Encourages open ended play and nature connection.
· Activities include flower crowns, nature paint brushes, stick people, nature masks and many more.
· Easy to understand instructions with beautiful colour photos to clearly demonstrate the activities.
· Makes the perfect unique gift for kids, grandkids, teachers and parents alike.
· Improve fine motor skills, physical strength and coordination through nature play.