50 Spot 7 Tin
- SPOT THE DIFFERENCE: The Purple Cow "Spot 7" is a fun and easy to play single player puzzle game. Player needs to find 7 differences between two otherwise similar illustrations made by the renowned Dutch cartoonist Tim van de Vall.
- IMPROVE CONCENTRATION SKILLS: Your kids will develop concentration skills and work on their ability to focus for long periods at a time. Puzzles are assorted from easy to expert level. Get ready for hours of fun for boys and girls alike.
- ENHANCE DEVELOPMENTAL SKILLS: This fun challenging game improves cognitive skills such as planning, problem-solving and logical skills.
- SCREEN-FREE STEM ACTIVITY: The Purple Cow new "50" series is designed specially to give your kids an alternative activity away from screens in a fun and constructive way. In the house or on the go, with friends or by themselves get ready for hours of enjoyable screen free activities that kids love
- WHAT’S INSIDE: A travel size pad (5. 9’*3. 9’) with 50 pages of SPOT 7 puzzles inside a tin case + a pencil. The solutions to all puzzles are easily available via a scannable QR code.
The "50" on the go games series was born from our frustration as parents seeing our kids glued to their screens - if it is not the TV, it is the games console, if it's not the computer, it's their Smartphones. Our new "50" series are designed to get your kids active and engaged in arts and crafts activities. In house, on the go, raveling in the car or plane, the 50 spot the differences provides hours of fun while also developing cognitive and fine motor skills. This game is for a single player – Kids, adults, boys and girls alike. This series comes with 8 exciting titles: Dot to Dot, Labyrinths, Mandalas, Sudoku, Spot 7, Find It, Drawing Comics and Color by Numbers in a beautifully designed tin box and most importantly - an attractive price point! The Purple Cow is a family owned company, formed in Australia. We design games for kids and adults to stay engaged with real hands-on game time, without using technology and gadgets. We believe playtime should involve the whole family and lots of curiosity and learning. Come, play with us!
Age : 8+