MakeMUD Slime powder - Forest
Just add water to cook up your own all-natural flubbery slime, made using real mud! A perfect combination of both mud AND slime for little lovers of natural sensory play. Like all of our MakeMUD products, the natural soil component has been safely sterilised to eliminate all live matter, then mixed with food-grade ingredients.
What you need to know:
- Requires 2 cups of water and heating in a microwave, directions on pouch
- Lasts for 7 days, stored in fridge in an airtight container and reheated before play
- Makes 1 cup of slime
- Packaged in a compostable pouch
- No added colours or fragrance
- Developed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia by Muddly Puddly Laboratory (Avvy and her kids)
- Ingredients: Sterilised soil, certified organic psyllium husk powder (from Plantago plants)
Ages 3 +
Safety: adult supervision required. Like all playdough, this is a toy and is not suitable for consumption.